26 Feb Product Review: Jan Marini Skin Care Management System
As I mentioned in my last post, I was chosen to test and review the Jan Marini Skin Care System for New Beauty Magazine, and I could not be any more excited!!!! First off, I have been a huge fan of New Beauty magazine for years. They provide the latest news in beauty trends and innovations long before they become mainstream. From the best skin treatments to get at luxury spas all around the world, to which products are hot on the market right now.
This system is made up of 5 different steps:
- Bioglycolic Face Cleanser (8 oz.)- Non-foaming, you can feel this cleanser working. It actually burns a little. This might be a little too intense for sensitive skin types.
- C-ESTA Face Serum (1 oz.)- Smells delicious!! Vitamin-C is a popular ingredient in many skin brightening serums.
- Bioglycolic Bioclear Face Cream (1 oz.)- A little goes a long way!
- Age Intervention Face Cream (1 oz.)- Not much comes in the jar, but as with most high end skin care products, a little goes a long way. I literally dab just a smidge on my index finger and it covers my entire face.
- Antioxidant Daily Face Protectant SPF 30 (2 oz.)
BUT WAIT! Before you go and spend the money, don’t you want to know if it actually works? I thought so 🙂
So the product claims to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, acne, redness, and hyperpigmentation (BINGO!!)
No filters have been used on these photos and the only difference is the lighting from my bedroom (top) and the lighting from my bathroom (bottom). Two weeks down, 3 more to go.
It has now been two weeks since I began using the Jan Marini Skin management system. What do you think?